HOME | FLIGHT INFO | SINGLE ENGINES | TWIN ENGINES | OTHER AIRCRAFT | SOLO FLIGHTS | RALLIES | AWARDS | WEBSITES
MESSAGES | BOOKS & VIDEOS | RECORDS | CHRONOLOGY | DATA BASE | INDEX OF NAMES | ARCHIVE | SITE MAP
MEMORIAL | NON-QUALIFYING FLIGHTS | INDEX OF AIRCRAFTS | STATISTICS | MEETINGS AND HOSTS
EARTHROUNDERS CHINA MEETING郑州
April 24 - April 28, 2018
NEWS LETTER N°6
Best wishes to all for your health and looking forward to 2018.
1. Here is the list of those who have already registered and are coming to the Zhengzhou Meeting:
Wei Chen: Our Host,
Angela and Flemming Pedersen,
Bill Finlen and Jennifer Shead,
Linda Walker and Patrick Elliott,
Veronica Baird and Thomas Kane,
Carol Foy ,
Jorge and Malu Cornish,
Saleh Obaid Salim Al Shokri,
Dean and Kurt Stahr,
Gary and Kaye Burns,
Mark Andrew Hale,
John and Lissa Broome,
Please note: After January 1st, the joining fees will be back to $1200.
2. For those who need an invitation letter in order to get the Chinse Visa, please ask our Host Wei Chen. He will get the official invitation letter.
3. All pilots wishing to fly their own aircarft to Zhengzhou, please conatct our Host Wei Chen. He will coordinate to get the permit to fly in China.
4. If anyone is interested in visiting other cities in China before the Meeting in Zhengzhou, please contact the Webmaster and/or our Host, so we can help in organisisng any pre-meeting trip together.
5. We do not reccomend you do any sightseeing from April 28th to May 1st as this is Labor Day weekend in China. All tourist sites are very busy then.
See you there!!
Contact us in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese:
Copyright Claude Meunier & Margi Moss, 2000 - 2018